scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Coming to a dealer near you ?

Doubt it..

The Winnebago Fuse, a Class C motorhome, is built on the new Ford Transit cutaway chassis. Class C motorhomes include vehicle frame, suspension, powertrain and cab, with the living area accessible behind the driver’s compartment.

According to Ford, the all-new Transit cutaway offers customers additional options for lighter-weight chassis in Class C motorhomes – a segment where Ford is already a popular choice with the Ford E-Series cutaway the top-selling chassis in this market.

The Transit-based Class B vehicles are expected to retail for between $60,000 and $130,000, according to the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association.

Source: Ford

e1a04afe9cdeb9e6510e8e77a60490cf.jpg

Read More

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
On the Winnebago site in the link every Wiring Diagram for every Winnebago from 2010 is available. They're detailed & very useable. If only European converters did the same ..............

Nice looking van as well!

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
On the Winnebago site in the link every Wiring Diagram for every Winnebago from 2010 is available. They're detailed & very useable. If only European converters did the same ..............
!

That and a whole lot more. With my vehicle number, I can look up a build sheet, that details exactly what was built into the vehicle. There are also lists of everything including plumbing diagrams, part numbers for every part down to the screws, every cupboard and hinge etc. and so much more. Recently, I wanted to replace an exterior badge and just ordered the part using the number from the list. Took all of five days to get here. Terrible service.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
does anyone know how the coachwork is constructed.. materials etc ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back