Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
I get the occasional problem cropping up trying to open some of the posts. I tried to view the thread Scottish meets on the UK Touring forum & I get the message.

vBulletin Message
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: D:\home\Default\motorhomefun.co.uk\htdocs\includes\class_core.php
Line: 3277

Also noticed that at the top of the page it says
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\functions_post_thanks.php on line 222

I have had similar messages before but have never found out a solution to get around it.

Last edited:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I just got that message whilst perusing the threads I clicked back to home and tried again strange innit!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think I have fixed this, the error points to a conflict with the "thanks hack" which is a forum "add on" I have upgraded and reinstalled the thanks hack and the conflict appears to be resolved. I'm sure you will tell me if it isn't:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
I get strange forum effects using Firefox 3. For instance, the main menu bar has the background graphic missing, as in pic below:

Link Removed

Also, when I click on an attached thumbnail to view, I get the lightbox but the pic doesn't expand, as here:

Link Removed

No problems in IE, but I prefer FF.

Paul

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Strange. Firefox renders the site well for me. Anyone else have those problems with FF?

nozzmoking

Free Member
Jul 31, 2008
West Berkshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2008
Another problem I'm getting on my work & home computers, (both XP Pro + FF3) is that I can't subscribe to any threads. If I click above on the thread tools and select 'subscribe to thread' it goes through the correct motions however, I get the same amount of subscribed threads showing each time, (42). If I immediately go back to thread tools, the link is still showing 'subscribe to thread', in other words I never get the unsubscribe link. I know this doesn't work for me as I don't receive email notifications, even though this is set in my options.

vBulletin is normally bullet-proof and I haven't come across this issue previously. Could be my install of FF but weird that it's the same at work.

Paul

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
I use FF vers 3.0.11 all works fine for me, it is the user on my puter at fault:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back