stranded Brits in spain on their way (1 Viewer)

jacken

Free Member
Dec 9, 2007
kent
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
8 years
Great news indeed. We pick up our van to-morrow and will be on our way. We will stay at La Manga for a while to get over this experience. I shall post about our problem in full when I am more composed. In the meantime, I urge you all to check your small print. With hindsight, I would have paid for insurance to cover engine, gearbox, rear axle etc. But hey Ho! that's life.

ken

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Great news indeed. We pick up our van to-morrow and will be on our way. We will stay at La Manga for a while to get over this experience. I shall post about our problem in full when I am more composed. In the meantime, I urge you all to check your small print. With hindsight, I would have paid for insurance to cover engine, gearbox, rear axle etc. But hey Ho! that's life.

ken
Hi Ken,
Pleased for you that your nightmare is over, think you have taken it very well if it had happened to us then it would have been:cry::cry::cry:, cause we wouldnt have had 11k:Eeek: good luck with mercedes when you start the merry fight but don't give up till them cave in:Smile:

enjoy your stay at la Manga you deserve it:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Enjoy the rest of your holiday Ken:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements