For campsites, Aires, municipal camp site etc

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
If you are on android look for France aires, it's the one with a green sign, couple of quid but worth every penny works off line too, otherwise park4night is good and free but needs a connection

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I like this one:-

Broken Link Removed

Wherever you are it lists the nearest aire followed by the next etc. Even now home it shows Wissant 400miles away! then Gravelines and on through many, many of aires (I hesitate to use the term All The Aires). It works offline and is so simple when looking for a nearby aire.

Wyn

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years

Broken Link Removed

Wherever you are it lists the nearest aire followed by the next etc. Even now home it shows Wissant 400miles away! then Gravelines and on through many, many of aires (I hesitate to use the term All The Aires). It works offline and is so simple when looking for a nearby aire.

Wyn
As I said in #2 and #3(y):), really is worth mentioning twice though;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp

Broken Link Removed

Wyn
This is a useful app for finding Aires near you but compared to campercontact it seems very basic.

Campercontact also lists the Aires near where you are but much more useful for me is it displays them on a map so you can plan ahead and see what is available where you are going, not where you are now. It also works offline although the maps are not so good offline.

But I don't think there is yet a perfect app, I suggest try them all!

Feb 1, 2014
Normandy
Funster No
MH
Renault Traffic
Exp
If you are on android look for France aires, it's the one with a green sign, couple of quid but worth every penny works off line too, otherwise park4night is good and free but needs a connection

A little precision :
Free version need internet to work but with a paid subscription ( 7£ / year) you can download data base into your phone.

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
A little precision :
Free version need internet to work but with a paid subscription ( 7£ / year) you can download data base into your phone.

Would this work on Apple iPhone please ?

dippingatoe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jul 23, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Thor Damon Daybreak 27P
Exp
jan 2014
Thanks - I am not much of a techie. Could I download this and use it off line on a Mac Book Pro. Sorry to be dumb :(

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
Hi guys I have been on google play & downloaded a couple of apps for the aires but cannot find Camper Contact am I missing it? could someone tell me what the symbol is please

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi guys I have been on google play & downloaded a couple of apps for the aires but cannot find Camper Contact am I missing it? could someone tell me what the symbol is please
Search for NKC. This is the easiest way to find it but the app is called All Motorhome Parkings.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back