duplicate post (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi after what's happened to jacken I was wondering what your options are? Can you ask for your vehicle to be repatriated even if it can be fixed abroad?

What's the position if you couldn't afford to have the repair done, jacken has shelled out close to £10,000, for some people that wouldn't be an option.

Olley

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
when i was an aa approved repairer ,if we could fix it the aa payed the labour you payed for parts. if you needed a loan they did something for you. as i lived n worked in cornwall the recovery to up north could be very costly,i believe there is clauses in most policies that have similiar get outs. the repairs had to be done in a reasonable time scale. there is also limits to how many times in a year you can use them sometimes. nobody is out there as a recovery charity, there,s wages to pay , vehicles to buy n maintain even for the recovery people. look at the cost of a recovery truck makes campers seem cheap.:Blush:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You would think Admin would sort this wouldnt you Alan,
they sit here all day nothing better to do, and now look whats happened I might ask for my membership to be refunded:Doh: And a free Flag:RollEyes:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
they sit here all day nothing better to do, and now look whats happened I might ask for my membership to be refunded:Doh: And a free Flag:RollEyes:
Geo

Wow who has trodden on your liver this morning!

Peter

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Geo

:ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Geo

Not been getting your oats Geo?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back