2016 Acsi prices both UP & DOWN (1 Viewer)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Looks like the 2016 Acsi prices are going to be 11,13,15,17 & 19 euros. (currently 12,14,16,18)
http://webshop.acsi.eu/en/campingcard-acsi2016.html?aff=1960&t=4&gclid=CJvwqsSg6sgCFUQ6Gwod3uIKTg
Still good value, especially if the current exchange rate is maintained, we shall be ordering ours direct from the site, they posted it to the site in Benidorm for us last year.

Cheers Ed, that saved me a post as I was wondering how to get hold of next years if it's needed as we head home (y).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We have a direct debit order for ours - it's quite a lot cheaper and we've always received it ahead of Vicarious - though I find Vic very good otherwise.

Just a tip - we've occasionally found a site is sometimes cheaper than the ACSI rate (although it's not supposed to be) especially if you're staying for longer periods. Worth asking when you book in.

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
Just been given a 2014 set of books to look through , there are indeed a lot of great sites at fantastic prices all over Europe . great if you are able to travel out of season .

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
Just a tip - we've occasionally found a site is sometimes cheaper than the ACSI rate (although it's not supposed to be) especially if you're staying for longer periods. Worth asking when you book in.

I travel solo and have frequently found it cheaper to take the standard pitch price (off season) instead of the ACSI one - especially if hook-up not required.

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Thinking of joining ACSI but on the web site there seem to be two different methods of becoming a member, with different prices. I read through but cannot workout what the difference is. Can anyone who is a member shed any light on the difference?

Nov 19, 2010
Walking the dog
Funster No
MH
Hymer 680 Starline
Exp
since 2012
I've heard that they will not deliver the 2016 books to a campsite this year which is a bit of a pain. Anyone else heard this?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Some sites in Spain sell them not sure if they are in English though?

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Thinking of joining ACSI but on the web site there seem to be two different methods of becoming a member, with different prices. I read through but cannot workout what the difference is. Can anyone who is a member shed any light on the difference?

Almost sure the cheaper price is for the repeat order i.e. Direct Debit, which is what we've got. The other is for a single edition. Just a note, you can only pay by credit card and the direct debit system on cards is not quite the same as our normal bank one in that cancelling can be a bit of a faf if you're not dealing with an entirely respectable organisation, such as ACSI. We've never had a problem with them though.

They also offer a Camping Carnet (the discount card you get with the books is not a CC) for around €5. This is nearly always accepted rather than your passport and also has personal third-party insurance cover too. It's the same as other Camping Carnets you can get from AA, RAC and suchlike.

Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back