Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Looking for simple overnight near Zaragoza. The municiple doesn't seem to have great reviews and seems quite pricey at twenty something euro, plus probably would arrive late so don't want/be bothered with booking in etc. Have found a couple of spots and wondering if anyone has used them.

Just before Zaragosa, service station at Marlofa La Joyosa (from searchforsites).
Screenshot (35).png

and Parque de Atracciones de Zaragoza, Camperstop site code 19953.

Screenshot (33).png

Cheers Dave

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
We bypass Zaragoza to the south to save time. Wouldn't stay at the service station but would at the aire at Carinena as there are plenty of good reports of this aire. Usually, though, we stay at the Dinopolis car park at Teruel, next to the supermarket.

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
We bypass Zaragoza to the south to save time. Wouldn't stay at the service station but would at the aire at Carinena as there are plenty of good reports of this aire. Usually, though, we stay at the Dinopolis car park at Teruel, next to the supermarket.

Thanks, would you have any coordinates for these?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
The bypass route saves half an hour and runs via Magallon, La Almunia de Godina and Carinena. (The surface is not so good at the start but improves as you go on.)

Dinopolis is the Dinosaur Museum and is signed, just north of Teruel, from the A23. The car park is the size of 4 football pitches and usually empty (except for the marching band around Christmas which practises loudly until 21:30). Supermarket/LPG Fuel station next door.

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Thanks @tonka and @Flamenca

Both look good, I would be more than pleased if I can make Carinena on the first day which would leave about same distance again to Beni. If I can't get that far through delays I'll try the Zaragoza one. If that doesn't work out I'll just make it up as I go along (which invariably happens anyway!)

Dave:)

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Hi,

I would use the thermal baths aire at Cascantes 50 mins away

TM

Cheers TM, that looks a nice aire and will be good to have in reserve if we're late off the ferry. If not though, I'd prefer to get a bit further down the road.

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back