Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
>> Jim... Admin.

Jim..... The Boss, Site Owner, God, He Who Must Be Obeyed, The Almighty, Big Bugger, Our Saviour, The Creator, Moses.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim posted a screenshot t'other day on some subject and the numbers on his inbox made the immigration queue look manageable. (y)

I do work through them as fast as I can, but I get a few. No matter how many help files or FAQs I produce, I get asked a lot about password/name/email changes, rally booking, is this van a good buy? I can't log in/out. Help we have a flat battery; do you know John who I met at Malvern he said he was a Funster etc etc. Oh and one "Conversation" I replied to this morning, how do I start a conversation? :)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I do work through them as fast as I can, but I get a few. No matter how many help files or FAQs I produce, I get asked a lot about password/name/email changes, rally booking, is this van a good buy? I can't log in/out. Help we have a flat battery; do you know John who I met at Malvern he said he was a Funster etc etc. Oh and one "Conversation" I replied to this morning, how do I start a conversation? :)
Slacker, Sian does ALL the work..

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Why I wonder for most every one of those questions are they not asked on the a Forum, in general the answers will usually come back quite quickly.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why I wonder for most every one of those questions are they not asked on the a Forum, in general the answers will usually come back quite quickly.

You'd think so Carol, but mostly they are from people who have no idea how a forum works, so I need to be patient and helpful, which comes naturally to me :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back