Oct 27, 2015
Wakefield, West Yorks
Funster No
MH
T-620 Ford Tribute
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself....my name is Lynn and yes I am 'Giddy Lynn' because I have, last weekend put a deposit on a Motorhome T-620 Ford Tribute 2014. Thought my forum name was appropriate as I cannot believe it has finally happened. I have been researching information that you all provide over the last few months, thinking that it would be another year before I purchase but things are put in your path for a reason and I didn't want to miss out on this one. I hopefully collect it on Saturday morning from Lowdhams at Huddersfield, so now I have to sort the dreaded insurance out but with all your information at least I know who to contact.

I would like to say a big thank you to all who contribute on here as I personally get phased out with all the things one needs to know about a Motorhome. Many thanks and I am sure I will be posting very shortly with questions. :D

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome and congratulation on your new van, I hope you will both be ver happy together. :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hello Lyn
Welcome to the best motorhome site ever

Congratulations on your purchase

Mel & Lieve

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Hello and welcome Giddy Lynn. We have the Autotrail Imala 615, alomost identical but we didn't want the dinette so have two bench seats instead. I hope you enjoy your new Moho just as much as we have enjoyed ours over the last 8 months. (y)

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi welcome to the best club for friends and information enjoy your van good luck on your travels

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Good luck and enjoy your trips away however near or far they are!( I slept in the MH on the drive the first night I was so excited!)

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Lynn. We were like you two years ago. Massive help from this and other forums. Went to see a van 200 miles away, bought it.
Since then, toured in Scotland a lot, but have had 2 unbelievably fantastic trips of 2 months each abroad. Currently planning first winter trip, Feb and March 2016. Loved the van but have also now changed it for a different layout based on our experience to date.
It's no exaggeration to say it's been a life changer for us, hope you find the same.
Good luck,

OP
OP
Giddy Lynn

Giddy Lynn

Free Member
Oct 27, 2015
Wakefield, West Yorks
Funster No
MH
T-620 Ford Tribute
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Lynn. We were like you two years ago. Massive help from this and other forums. Went to see a van 200 miles away, bought it.
Since then, toured in Scotland a lot, but have had 2 unbelievably fantastic trips of 2 months each abroad. Currently planning first winter trip, Feb and March 2016. Loved the van but have also now changed it for a different layout based on our experience to date.
It's no exaggeration to say it's been a life changer for us, hope you find the same.
Good luck,

Yes I have noted down a lot of info from this forum and now a member of it. I'm hoping my partner will have the same experience as you with it being a life changer, as I know its going to be but he is not as keen as me. Got my daughter lined up to go off with as well, so I hope to travel lots.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi Lynn and a big welcome from :france:
Enjoy your new van!!
Have slept a few nights in the van at home when something has gone wrong in my 450 year old house!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back