• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available Sitters Available (1 Viewer)

Stevequality

Free Member
Oct 9, 2015
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
23 years
we are Pat and Steve been married for 45 years and totally house trained, we are available for house sitting work and looking after animals of every kind. We own an Autocruise Starspirit which is 21 feet long and 7 feet wide. We are both fully trustworthy and both held professional positions before we retired, we will answer any questions honestly. We will travel to most parts of the U.K. Or Europe.
In the first instance contact through here for phone numbers
Kind regards
Pat and Steve

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Pat and Steve - people may be wary about contacting you in the first instance as you don't yet have full membership and your free posts will soon be used up.
Membership fees are great value
Best of luck with your house sitting
Regards
Robert

OP
OP
Stevequality

Stevequality

Free Member
Oct 9, 2015
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
23 years
Hi trying to find a link to join and pay but can not find any thing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Hi trying to find a link to join and pay but can not find any thing

Just click Subscribe at the top of the screen (y)

Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 19.14.27.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
My screen shows a panel with three bars it's a reveal button which uncovers the subscribe with other options.
Hope that's helpful

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
:welc:Hi from Wiltshire and good luck with the house sitting venture.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to fun , good luck with your house sitting . :welc:

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
Hi and :welc:
this may or may not be of any help but we met this lovely couple a few weeks back,Sheila and Mike from Ireland.They had somebody house sitting for them back home and have had help with there renovation project as you can see from the link.
http://www.workaway.info/862275965438-en.html

SunnyC

Free Member
Aug 26, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
McLouis glen
Exp
8 months
Hi I need someone to house/cat sit for 3 months late Dec till late March. I'm in South London near Crystal palace, in a beautiful one bed garden flat. There are two resident cats who let themselves in and out who will just need feeding and keeping an eye on. There is room for up to 21ft motor home in the car park. All amenities close by, busses to everywhere, trains to central London for shopping and New Year's Eve fireworks etc.
You can stay in the flat and use all the facilities, tv,w/machine/dishwasher and I can provide Internet if required. I'm hoping to go on my first long trip in my MH which I bought last January.

Last edited:

tgee

Free Member
Oct 9, 2010
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer s660
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Steve, my brother needs a sitter to look after cats and dog near Iron bridge and Bridgnorth for 10 days from 10th November next month. His house is on a CL site which is closed for the winter. If interested please reply or phone 07887906922 for details.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hi I need someone to house/cat sit for 3 months late Dec till late March. I'm in Souh London near Crystal palace

hello neignbo
Hi I need someone to house/cat sit for 3 months late Dec till late March. I'm in South London near Crystal palace, in a beautiful one bed garden flat. There are two resident cats who let themselves in and out who will just need feeding and keeping an eye on. There is room for up to 21ft motor home in the car park. All amenities close by, busses to everywhere, trains to central London for shopping and New Year's Eve fireworks etc.
You can stay in the flat and use all the facilities, tv,w/machine/dishwasher and I can provide Internet if required. I'm hoping to go on my first long trip in my MH which I bought last January.

Good luck with this..we live nearbye you off Beulah hill:) tried to find someone last summer, main difficulty is being within m25 environmental zone so those with older vans can't stay....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back