Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging

Having just returned from 6 weeks in Scotland :cry:I thought that I would let people know that sites both club and private are being used to a greater extent than I have found in previous years.

There are still sites to be found but at times it can become a little more difficult.:Doh: I don’t know if this is the result of credit crunch, but motor homes are around in greater numbers than I can recall in previous years.

What did surprise was the number of old Talbert vans mainly Van conversions, I thought most of these had long gone

Still not to long before I’m off north again:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Dave

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I don’t know if this is the result of credit crunch, but motor homes are around in greater numbers than I can recall in previous years.

I think it's more to do with the awful Euro exchange rate, presently €1 = £0.87 ..

The good ol' days of €1.5 to £1 and diesel at 50c are long gone :Sad:

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
I agree with Desco though, there are a lot more MHs on the Scottish roads nowadays.
I was out "wilding it" for 4 days and nights last week and saw more MHs on the road than caravans.
I also saw a queue of traffic on the A82 stretching from the Shores roundabout back along Loch Lomond for a few miles last Sunday night (BH week-end).
Fortunately I was going North at the time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back