Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Hi all
I need a set of tyres for the bus, they are 225 x 70 x 19.5, they seem to be rare and very expensive:cry: but I have been offered a set of Pace tyres for £908.50, delivered. which the dealer says are the correct rating, they are made in India by one of their biggest manufacturer, has anyone had any experience with these, they appear to be £100 cheaper than other makes:thumb: however as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is:Sad:
I am not worried about the wear rate as they will perrish before wearing out, but I want to ensure our safety

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi all
I need a set of tyres for the bus, they are 225 x 70 x 19.5, they seem to be rare and very expensive:cry: but I have been offered a set of Pace tyres for £908.50, delivered. which the dealer says are the correct rating, they are made in India by one of their biggest manufacturer, has anyone had any experience with these, they appear to be £100 cheaper than other makes:thumb: however as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is:Sad:
I am not worried about the wear rate as they will perrish before wearing out, but I want to ensure our safety

Bryan Evans on here is a tyre retailer:winky:

He's thee man to ask::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back