still no hot water (sigh) (1 Viewer)

Mar 1, 2009
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Is there absolutely no one that would be able to mend my morco water heater? Is it an unusual make or something? :Doh:

im even thinking about taking it apart and cleaning everything and putting it back together myself:RollEyes:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi I am not sure if it helps but try googeling------- or manual found below
Link Removed
terry

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Is there absolutely no one that would be able to mend my morco water heater? Is it an unusual make or something? :Doh:

im even thinking about taking it apart and cleaning everything and putting it back together myself:RollEyes:

Hi

Not unusual and if you do decide to 'have a go' the user manuals are here .. may help.

Morco Products

good luck.. let us know how you get on.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi. i take it that it doesnt want to light? thats a usual problem .its normaly the small wire on the right hand side ,its covered in a braided fibre. it must not touch the casing it kind of earths out or something . does it work with the casing off? mine plays up after being on rough tracks . now i know its easy to fix .on the trucks i build now i use a different type of w,heater that uses batteries to light the gas as the pressure of water drops. (when you open the hot water tap. ) . they seem much better suited to campers and cost less . if you keep having probs speak to the engineers at morco tel 01482 325456 is thelast number i used ,they told me about the wire. mine played up after the first trip across spain every time i had a shower i had to take off the casing. best part is they are really fagor heaters made in spain . i visited the factory on the way back once very interesting. if you fail to make it work let me know . :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back