Free Member
Mar 24, 2009
birmingham
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 09
hi everyone now the owner of a motorhome just about got it on the road went to blackpool in it last week liked the versatility set up in mother in laws paking space and stayed for 3 days soon i have changed the servo and got it through mot i will be up and away and look forward to some of these meets i see have allready asked some questions on here and found that everyone is realy helpfull i like fishing to so hope that there is a lot of those meets on the cards thanks for looking phil:thumb: and looking forward to chatting to anyone happy motoring lol

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, don't forget we have a chatroom on here, do look at the invaluable motorhome check list and Destinations logbook both of which along with other merchandise are sold to pay for the running of this site.
7d8bb0f6.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

crazylazy

Free Member
Apr 24, 2009
South East
Funster No
MH
Low-Profile
Exp
4 weeks.. twice out in it
crazylazy

Hi ...I am new to m/h as well, this web-site is great! I have been out in my motorhome three times now and I am learning new things about it all the time.....as a novice I have been given good advice from another m/h ....the fridge isn't a fridge it is a BEER CHILLER!.... have fun!

stuurman

Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
I too have taken delivery of my first ever motorhome, its a Knaus Sun TI600, and am having a ball!
Happy motorhoming!!!:thumb:
Hans, Amsterdam, Holland.

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
WoW!!

3 more moterhome owners...........and all on one thread ::bigsmile:

Welcome y'all and don't forget..............chatroom is a handy tool for getting your questions answered too :thumb:

Oh and..............Welcome Hans.......Ik ben gek op Amsterdam :Smile:

I will be visiting Dam sometime this year and could do with abit of info about sites near the city............pm me hans. :winky:

Boo

OP
OP
P

philby

Free Member
Mar 24, 2009
birmingham
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 09
Hi ...I am new to m/h as well, this web-site is great! I have been out in my motorhome three times now and I am learning new things about it all the time.....as a novice I have been given good advice from another m/h ....the fridge isn't a fridge it is a BEER CHILLER!.... have fun!
lol to right and lots of it hope you have many more outings phil:thumb:

OP
OP
P

philby

Free Member
Mar 24, 2009
birmingham
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 09
I too have taken delivery of my first ever motorhome, its a Knaus Sun TI600, and am having a ball!
Happy motorhoming!!!:thumb:
Hans, Amsterdam, Holland.
good on ya heres hoping 4 more:thumb:

OP
OP
P

philby

Free Member
Mar 24, 2009
birmingham
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 09
WoW!!

3 more moterhome owners...........and all on one thread ::bigsmile:

Welcome y'all and don't forget..............chatroom is a handy tool for getting your questions answered too :thumb:

Oh and..............Welcome Hans.......Ik ben gek op Amsterdam :Smile:

I will be visiting Dam sometime this year and could do with abit of info about sites near the city............pm me hans. :winky:

Boo
thanks for welcome:thumb:

Scunny-Arfie

Free Member
Sep 21, 2008
Scunthorpe
Funster No
fishing

Hello phil, there a fishing weekend in July, it on "Meets Rallies" on right hand side of home page, get booked in.

:thumb:

OP
OP
P

philby

Free Member
Mar 24, 2009
birmingham
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 09
Hello phil, there a fishing weekend in July, it on "Meets Rallies" on right hand side of home page, get booked in.

:thumb:
hi thanks am definatley going to come on a fishing meet as as i see one with a suitable date one when i am free on that day that is:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back