hymer garage for some small repairs (1 Viewer)

peachy

Free Member
Apr 26, 2009
Southern Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
My husband and I have been running our hymer (564? -sorry,:Blush: I always forget the number bit) A class for 3 years in Spain and she is now in need of some small repairs. Previously we have got some small parts sent to us from the NW of England and fixed them ourselves. However, we would like to know if anyone uses a garage or supplier in Spain, who could do the same thing. It doesn´t really matter where, as we will be travelling north in July and can take in a garage "en route".

PS I really like this website - it´s very interesting and informative!:thumb:

OP
OP
P

peachy

Free Member
Apr 26, 2009
Southern Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Thanks
I did look here but the addresses here don´t always match the one i the book we had and having visited the one it says is in Sevilla...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

peachy

Free Member
Apr 26, 2009
Southern Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
sorry sent before I had chance to check my spelling and punctuation...

Has anyone actually been to one of these garages? The one we visited in Sevilla didn´t have any Hymer parts and they promised to order what we needed (the bit that helps the bed go up and down) and said they would phone us - that was 2 and half years ago.:Doh: We ended up getting it done when we were on holiday in Germany (who were very efficient!).

Cheers:Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Has anyone actually been to one of these garages? The one we visited in Sevilla didn´t have any Hymer parts and they promised to order what we needed

Hi
Not personally used as I don't have a Hymer , but there isn't a Seville garage listed on the Hymer site .. the nearest listed to you if your heading north ( i think ) is

Autocaravan Express, S. A.
28700 San Sebastian de Los Reyes (Madrid)
CTRA. N-I, (Madrid-Burgos) Km. 24
Phone: 0034 / 91 657 1006

worth a call ?

Jim

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sorry sent before I had chance to check my spelling and punctuation...

Has anyone actually been to one of these garages? The one we visited in Sevilla didn´t have any Hymer parts and they promised to order what we needed (the bit that helps the bed go up and down) and said they would phone us - that was 2 and half years ago.:Doh: We ended up getting it done when we were on holiday in Germany (who were very efficient!).

Cheers:Smile:

like that matters on MHF....:ROFLMAO:

im sure more members than actually let on are using english as a second language.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we dont stand on ceremony here....:thumb:

and thats the germans for you....efficient to the end.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back