Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Arrived Calais an hour ago couldn't use my usual route because of the poxy new fence and diversions everywhere.
Anyway desperately needed fuel so set satnav to guide us turned out to be trucks only with a certain card. Carried on down the track only to end up in the bloody refugee camp. Luckily we both have a sense of humour and don't panick but we were the centre of attention for a few minutes although everyone was friendly and smiling and we didnt feel threatened in anyway. Eventually got fuel in Carrefor and arrived on Calais Aire but what a bloody shambles Calais is now.
Must say camp is at least twice as big as it was in July very sad to see so many desperate people gonna be bloody tough when winter comes.

Anyway thats the latest news from your roving reporter off for fish n chips now.

Forestboy news at 6pm Calais Aire :)

And this report is true cos I'm sat here now pic to prove it
20151008_174942.jpg

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
You mean you haven't been torn limb from limb and been eaten raw by the natives? Not even a nible?:D

Your parked in the wrong place if you can't see pure evil according to others:rolleyes:

At that point, they didn't know he was going to have fish and chips, had he have mentioned that.............:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
You mean you haven't been torn limb from limb and been eaten raw by the natives? Not even a nible?:D

Your parked in the wrong place if you can't see pure evil according to others:rolleyes:

No and further more if I've wasted all that money on armour plating 2 AK 47s and the roof mounted 50 calibre because of bloody scaremongering on here there's gonna be hell to pay.:)

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Naaa don't belive that the op is forest boy , he's been captures by the illegals and forced under torture to mislead us into believing that it's safe , they gassed him earlier, nicked his laptop and his rolex, the place is full of Johnny foreigners ,and most of them are canibals who are going to eat us. I read it I the daily star so I know that it's true:D:D:D

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Naaa don't belive that the op is forest boy , he's been captures by the illegals and forced under torture to mislead us into believing that it's safe , they gassed him earlier, nicked his laptop and his rolex, the place is full of Johnny foreigners ,and most of them are canibals who are going to eat us. I read it I the daily star so I know that it's true:D:D:D
getting lost and ending up in the camp....pretty sure thats @Forestboy...(y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I recon it's a good job you have got Jan with you to sort things out, life's always an adventure for you two. Fish and chips sound good. Safe and trouble free rest of your journey home.

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I recon it's a good job you have got Jan with you to sort things out, life's always an adventure for you two. Fish and chips sound good. Safe and trouble free rest of your journey home.

Funnily enough Jan said that, we haven't really had a Moment on this trip and we usually have at least one.
Maybe that was it, luckily we both burst out laughing as usual.

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Still it could be worse doing this motorhome lark , at least no one's been abducted by blood suckling aliens yet , it did happen to a mate of mine when he was camping

Jun 11, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
hymer s820
Exp
hya thanks Forestboy for a true visual update of calais aire

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
English plates in the village, member of the people smuggling Mafia? If your home phone starts making funny clicking noises you will know you are now on an Intel agencies suspect list, but which one? :active::whistle:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
And this report is true cos I'm sat here now pic to prove it
View attachment 78558

You've got to hand it to the migrants - pinching that old Channel Tunnel drilling rig off the Coquelles roundabout and putting it to use behind the green camper van is a stroke of pure genius.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
are the bikes still there on the back this morning? check your kayak!:D

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Still it could be worse doing this motorhome lark , at least no one's been abducted by blood suckling aliens yet , it did happen to a mate of mine when he was camping

Hang on.. if you are abducted by aliens it is unlikely you would be in a position to post anything attending that info..

Ahah !!
Now we know why so many folk join the forum but do not stick around.. they are all being whisked off to the ether for anal probing ..

In fact now I feel left out.. Is there something wrong with my bum that aliens do not wanna probe it ??

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Despite fears last year of Calais Aire closing this new sign would suggest otherwise, although someone still calls at 5pm.
No mention of what happens if payment is not made, what, no Parking Eye or wheel clamping?
P1050596.JPG

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
Hang on.. if you are abducted by aliens it is unlikely you would be in a position to post anything attending that info..

Ahah !!
Now we know why so many folk join the forum but do not stick around.. they are all being whisked off to the ether for anal probing ..

In fact now I feel left out.. Is there something wrong with my bum that aliens do not wanna probe it ??
I read on book face that Aliens don't like Norfolk that's probably the reason,my son being born in Norfolk is in agreement

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back