Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
Hello from Kranenburg, Germany, near Kleve.
The sun is shining, my beer is cold, my new camper (to me) is all I could wish for, I am surrounded by campers in all sizes and makes, mostly German, some Dutch, no British, I feel absolutly happy with this stunning Knauscamper and I just thought to let you funsters know how I feel, hope you don't mind.
I will travel slowly back to Amsterdam, where friends of mine have arranged a little party to celebrate my new hobby and christen my motorhome.
Ater that I will make a long journey along the Atlantic coast of Belgium and France to return home along the Eastern border of France.
I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD !!!:ROFLMAO::roflmto:
Greetings, Hans.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The sun and beer put me in a good mood as well. Keep smiling Hans:thumb::thumb:

Its sunny here too::bigsmile: but with proper beer - A Fullers London Pride just at the right temperature::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Hello from Kranenburg, Germany, near Kleve.
The sun is shining, my beer is cold, my new camper (to me) is all I could wish for....
I FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD !!!:ROFLMAO::roflmto:
Greetings, Hans.
Welcome to the Fun board Hans!

I will be passing your way in a few weeks heading to Berlin so keep that sun shining!! :thumb: (its not doing too bad here in the UK at the moment either....26c!)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Hans glad you are enjoying the sun and the fun, what took you so long to get a van, you have been missing out all these years, hee hee.
Don't forget we have a chatroom here do pop in had say hi. Also check out the motorhome checklist and Destinations log book that Jim sells to finance the site.

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Nice one! sounds like your having a great time. Hopefully in just over a week that will be us. All this talk about beer has made me want a cold one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
stuurman

stuurman

Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
Thank you all for your reactions to my thread. I am back at my marina and just waved my friends goodbye after christening my new van. It was wet (beer ofcourse) and great!!
Ofcourse everybody here is a boat-fanatic, but you would be surprised to see how they are akin to mhfanatics, they all love to roam, feel the freedom and meet new people, just like mhpeople. I had a ball showing them my motorhome, I am so proud of this palace!!
Anyway, just wanted to keep you posted on my first week of being a very proud owner of a motorhome. Thanks again people.
Hans, Amsterdam:drink::drink::helptitanic:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back