Best place to buy ACSI and Apps for 2016 ? (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I was looking to get the ACSI membership paid up and get the App and books all in one place preferably online. I know its early but would like to get everything sorted ASAP.

Would like to be able to buy the membership the book App all at the same place if possible.

I looked at this online a couple of weeks back but it was a rather complicated and dodgy site I was on so dropped it

Thanks .

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I think you'll find you can't get 2016 book till around end Dec. or even into New yr.We've had it sent to Spain a couple of times by Vicarious Books.

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Did I read somewhere that the Dutch version of the book is more comprehensive than the English version, or am I just imagining it?

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
The Dutch version is the site inspected by ACSI but not necessarily included in the ACSI scheme which uses the "card".

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
We've havent bought the acsi card before whats tge benefits, how much do you need to use it to pay for itself, is it widely used in europe?

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Did I read somewhere that the Dutch version of the book is more comprehensive than the English version, or am I just imagining it?

Your post made me smile,we were at Turiscampo on the Algarve last Xmas and New Year so ordered direct and paid ACSI in September for delivery to Portugal.
Waiting patiently knowing about the slow post service in PT,New Year came and we daily popped our heads into reception.
Days passed and most of our friends and neighbours received copies.
My partner phoned ACSI who said we should have got them but would send another lot in the post,midway through January we were getting ready to leave and still not arrived.
So after 3 weeks and 3 phone calls they arrived!!!
Hooray,3 sets all in Double Dutch.
Vicarious for us again this year as had used them before and very pleased.
Save the cost very quickly and hardly found a bad site yet.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
We've havent bought the acsi card before whats tge benefits, how much do you need to use it to pay for itself, is it widely used in europe?
Hi Allan, it is widely used in Europe, the books describe the sites in a lot of detail including gps co-ordinates, the accompanying card will get you discount off peak summer season at all of them so can pay for itself in less than a week. It also guarantee's what you will pay.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We've got a repeating order with ACSI direct - it's a lot cheaper than buying each year and it always seems to be the first to get sent out - beaten Vicarious the last 2 years. You could say why get it every year, but we've found that they do seem to change quite a bit, at least 2 sites we've used have left the scheme.

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Allan, it is widely used in Europe, the books describe the sites in a lot of detail including gps co-ordinates, the accompanying card will get you discount off peak summer season at all of them so can pay for itself in less than a week. It also guarantee's what you will pay.
Thanks @Stewart J looks like I need to order one then ready for my trips next year. Hoping to get to the caravan show this week so will look for their stand.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
I order direct from acsi and get it early December,recently had a look at a Dutch version which combines all the Aires and campsites in one book. They only do this version in Dutch or German,emailed them about this and they are going to look into printing this version in English. Seriously considering buying the German version for next as I can understand that easier than Dutch but really all you need is the coordinates and a picture to see.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Allan small correction peak summer is not discounted but it can still pay for itself in a week or less and is therefore a definate must have. ;0)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back