• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hymer external silver screens (1 Viewer)

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
I am selling the silver screens from our Hymer B564 - although I believe these will fit any of the early A class Hymers (they also fit our 640) Although they are used they are clean and in good condition. I am asking £75 for them, plus any postal charges.

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
Hi guys,
We have just bought our first MH and are newbie's on here, but have just subscribed so hope to contribute more. I am interested in these but have a couple of questions. I have bought a 2001 Hymer B680, can you tell me if these will fit, and also are they the padded (insulated) ones or just screen covers?
Rob and Sue

mgfx

Free Member
Aug 31, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 1991 A Class
Exp
6 years
Hi,
Are these the type that feed into channels fixed above the windscreen and side door /side window? (which is what is fitted on my 1991 B544). If so I will be happy to buy them

Regards
Mark

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
triclops

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Yes, those are the ones. I can send you photos of the screens if you would liketo see them?
Regards, June

mgfx

Free Member
Aug 31, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 1991 A Class
Exp
6 years
Hi June,

Yes photos would be great thanks. Mine has the channels fitted, but is missing the screens. It looks like the previous owner changed to internal screens, which I have, but he seemed to put them up using brown tape as well as the suckers. Must be hot in Southern Germany where it lived for most of its life!

Regards
Mark

Last edited:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hi June,

Yes photos would be great thanks. Mine has the channels fitted, but is missing the screens. It looks like the previous owner changed to internal screens, which I have, but he seemed to put them up using brown tape as well as the suckers. Must be hot in Southern Germany where it lived for most of its life!

Email is mgfx48@gmail.com
Regards
Mark
Have you not heard of spam bots? Not a great idea to post email address on an open forum...you will be spamed to death. We have a PM facility?:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mgfx

Free Member
Aug 31, 2015
Nuneaton
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 1991 A Class
Exp
6 years
Ah, sorry, didn't realise. A bit new to this!! Edited it out now. Hope June knows where to find my address!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back