Lat and long on a Chinese truck sat nag help please. (1 Viewer)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We've had this sat nag for nearly twelve months now and it's been brilliant for the thirty odd squids we paid but so far I've only used post codes or addresses in it. Will it accept lat and long for absolute accuracy does anyone know please and also the best way to put POI's in it and updates?
Thank you very muchly :)

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We have a Noza Tec satnav and I can confirm you can easily put in coordinates. I don't have the thing with me at the moment (its in the van) but from memory there is a 'more' button when you tell it you want to plan a route that gives access to another screen where you can type in the numbers.

Sorry this is a bit vague but at least you know its there somewhere!

Paul

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Thanks Paul, there seems to be a 'more' button on a few pages it just finding the right page to start from I suppose (n)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rich g

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
Yes,we used our Noza Tec to go to Italy a few weeks ago,only useing coordinates,and it worked well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
I had the same issue, but eventually found the input page. On mine I open the 'where to 'page and then press the more button and then co ordinates come up.
I do have a PDF copy of the full operating instructions, pm me and I will forward on to you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back