Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there,is there anyone in mhf with an autotrail cheiftain 2006 model,interested in buyin a safari room (2 side panels and front panel) only used 3 times.cost £550 will sell for £150
just pm me or call on 07802 661334:thumb:regards brian

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Are those the panels which fit onto an existing roll out awning, if they are what is the make of the awning and what is the length/width or the awning, as I could be interested if it will fit a Fiamma 3.5metre awning, or are they specific to an Autotrail

thanks

hi there,is there anyone in mhf with an autotrail cheiftain 2006 model,interested in buyin a safari room (2 side panels and front panel) only used 3 times.cost £550 will sell for £150
just pm me or call on 07802 661334:thumb:regards brian

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi,

Are those the panels which fit onto an existing roll out awning, if they are what is the make of the awning and what is the length/width or the awning, as I could be interested if it will fit a Fiamma 3.5metre awning, or are they specific to an Autotrail

thanks

hi there im sorry braunston its an omnistor :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I may be selling my harrison safari room that fits a 3.5 meter fiamma awning.

i'll have it at the stratford show if your going, so have a look and see if it's what your after, as i very rarely bother taking it with me, as i never usually stay more than 3 nights in one place, so it's not worth using it for me.... we dont have kids that want/need the extra room, so it's only really for the dog.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back