Welcome Flyboy (2 Viewers)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Flyboy and welcome to MotorhomeFun ::bigsmile:

I hope you will find the site to your liking, and that you will enjoy our company.

I also hope you find a fix to your seat problem.....its a bit quiet around here at the moment, a lot of folk are at the York show.

flyboy

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Carlisle
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks for the fast and warm welcome. I was at the show yesterday, Oh what a day, I am still drying out.
I have been motor-homing for the last 6 years and I am onto my third van, the other two being CI's. We spend the winter in Spain on the El Raco site in Benidorm although this year we are looking for some where new. Site cost just get higher and higher so we are doing more wild camping.
Wish you look with the site.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thanks for the fast and warm welcome. I was at the show yesterday, Oh what a day, I am still drying out.
I have been motor-homing for the last 6 years and I am onto my third van, the other two being CI's. We spend the winter in Spain on the El Raco site in Benidorm although this year we are looking for some where new. Site cost just get higher and higher so we are doing more wild camping.
Wish you look with the site.

There are a couple of people on here who spend a lot of time in Spain so could probably give you some tips..... Johnsandywhite and KuKu spring to mind. Oh and Hogan - He actually lives there!

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
There are a couple of people on here who spend a lot of time in Spain so could probably give you some tips..... Johnsandywhite and KuKu spring to mind. Oh and Hogan - He actually lives there!

Hee Hee You mentioned them Linda.:roflmto:

I'm interested in this wild camping concept.
Don't you just get moved on like in this country?

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi and welcome to motorhome fun from me too..... Enjoy the site and please feel free to share some of your travel info with us, sounds great :roflmto:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back