October NEC Show Discount Vouchers - AS,Rose Awnings, Windblocker (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We received some vouchers today (that we won't use) from a booklet sent with MCC Magazine for use at the NEC Show & wondered if they might be of use to any Funsters?
Paper voucher x 1 giving 5% off Air Suspension systems until 18 December 2015.
Paper voucher x 1 giving 10% off all Rose Awnings products until 31 December 2015.
Paper voucher x 1 giving £25 off any full set of Lillypad Leisure Windblockers only at the Show.
Also small saving with 1 x paper voucher for 10% off Peggy Peg products at the Show.
Online code (unlimited:)) for Agent Fiamma website "mclbv10" giving 10% off all Fiamma products including awnings & carry bikes - think this one might deserve its own thread.
Paper voucher x 1 for £250 off one of all the choice of all used motorhomes at Brownhills - good if you have already pushed them to their lowest price then they honour the voucher as well?! :whistle:
There is no mention of having to be a MCC member on the vouchers. If anyone wants one or more of these vouchers then please let us know here or by PM & we could post or hand them over at the Show on Friday/Saturday.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Whilst I would not need any of your vouchers on this occasion, I really appreciate you posting this- THANK YOU!
Just part of what fun should be about! :)

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
Thanks, really useful the online fiamma as we are after a ultra box. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Big Deal giving 10% off on Fiamma on line, we have been giving Funsters 10% off for the last year on everything on my website ! (except vans and you cant buy then on line although I expect Shifffty has tried)

There is a Free fitting offer at the NEC on all awnings purchased at the show, sorry no discount on these as the fittings expensive, you do need to book a slot in advance on 01-580-881288 option 4 to make sure we have the awnings available on the van and you van is uitable for fitting without workshop facilities

Incidentally so has EddyVanBitz been giving 10% off on most of his products, pays to be a member of Fun !
:pinocchio:
Peter

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Big Deal giving 10% off on Fiamma on line, we have been giving Funsters 10% off for the last year on everything on my website ! (except vans and you cant buy then on line although I expect Shifffty has tried)

By the way there is a free fitting offer at the NEC on Fiamma awnings, sorry no discount available on this as the fittings expensive, you do need to book a slot though on 01-580-881288 option 4

Incidenteally so has EddyVanBitz been giving 10% off on most of his products, pays to be a member of Fun !
:pinocchio:
Peter

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sorry @Johns_Cross_Motorhomes :oops: - in my enthusiasm to share the deals I forgot about you! Don't know how as often mention your discount & that of Van Bitz in posts especially to new Funsters. We have ordered many times from you (with Funster discount (y)) & had good service :) Also have been happy customers of Van Bitz. Am I forgiven?!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
If anyone is interested in the vouchers please PM me - still may be time to post or hand over at Show on Friday/Saturday am:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back