The lunatics have taken over the asylum! (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
On the ferry right now from Roscoff........ It's packed full of British motorhomers!

The sun is out and the Motherland is on the Starboard side...,. It will be nice to be home :)

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
On the ferry right now from Roscoff........ It's packed full of British motorhomers!

The sun is out and the Motherland is on the Starboard side...,. It will be nice to be home :)

You know you don't mean that!! Give it a couple of weeks you'll be mad keen to chase some winter sun.

Welcome home......... For now!!!

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I thought they'd be heading south now not north? The Aires here are a lot emptier than last month. (France )

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Are they all miserable? On the ferry back from Spain earlier this year I was struck by the number of sour-faced folk on it. Or is it because I had spent too long amongst cheery people in Spain and this was just my first experience for a while of being among a lot of Brits?

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Are they all miserable? On the ferry back from Spain earlier this year I was struck by the number of sour-faced folk on it. Or is it because I had spent too long amongst cheery people in Spain and this was just my first experience for a while of being among a lot of Brits?

No! Probably had the miseries because they were leaving this wonderful climate.

Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
They should invent a test for the misery gene and confine anyone who has it to their own home, thus saving the rest of us the risk of coming into contact with them. They are like the Dementors of Harry Potter fame, sucking up all happiness. :)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
You know you don't mean that!! Give it a couple of weeks you'll be mad keen to chase some winter sun.

Welcome home......... For now!!!
You're going the WRONG way!!!!!
Don't wish to make you envious but we're heading off in the RIGHT direction tomorrow - in search of a little bit of sunshine and a taste of Italy

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
You're going the WRONG way!!!!!
Don't wish to make you envious but we're heading off in the RIGHT direction tomorrow - in search of a little bit of sunshine and a taste of Italy
Terrible weather in Italy recently. I only mention this because we are going back on Sunday. :cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Terrible weather in Italy recently. I only mention this because we are going back on Sunday. :cry:
The outlook has improved over recent days
image.png

image.png

image.png

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread