Lost at Carmarthen Showground (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi all whilst at the Carmarthen show, I showed a number of people my gas refill adaptor. It then got left on my seat just inside the door of the beast. Since returning I have been unable to find it anywhere. So either
1) I showed it to someone and put it down forgetting all about it when I left, in which case if you have found it please let me know.
2) Whilst it was on the seat the dogs picked it up and took it out to play with.
3) Or whilst Sue and I were out enjoying ourselves some light fingered person relieved me of it.

Either way looks like I now have to spend yet another £35 plus postage for another. Or does someone have one they no longer use.

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Roger, I bet you wish you had brought Gaslow now.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think number 3, next time keep it in your pocket, and don't show anyone. hee hee. Bob.::bigsmile::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Roger - Sorry to read this, being a confirmed people sceptic I vote for No.3 :ROFLMAO:

BTW I was hiring so it wouldn't be much use to me and after my experiences with the hire company there's no way I would have returned the vehicle with more kit on board than they provided :ROFLMAO: Sorry don't want to take this thread 'off topic' just p****d off about Elite Motorhomes. :cry:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Roger

We have checked out our van just in case, but sorry nothing there
Hope it returns soon
ps have PM you

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Look on ebay you might find it on there and get a chance to buy it back:roflmto::ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
:Doh::Doh: oh no sorry, only we were there at Carmarthen, Roger n Sue as other funster's did come to have a chat to welcome us being the great Funster's that they all are ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:
and could'a got left behind whilst showing folk

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
:Doh::Doh: oh no sorry, only we were there at Carmarthen, Roger n Sue as other funster's did come to have a chat to welcome us being the great Funster's that they all are ::bigsmile: ::bigsmile:
and could'a got left behind whilst showing folk

I am only teasing:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Lost at Carmarthen found in ILFRACOMBE miraculous

Hi all whilst at the Carmarthen show, I showed a number of people my gas refill adaptor. It then got left on my seat just inside the door of the beast. Since returning I have been unable to find it anywhere. So either
1) I showed it to someone and put it down forgetting all about it when I left, in which case if you have found it please let me know.
2) Whilst it was on the seat the dogs picked it up and took it out to play with.
3) Or whilst Sue and I were out enjoying ourselves some light fingered person relieved me of it.

Either way looks like I now have to spend yet another £35 plus postage for another. Or does someone have one they no longer use.
I forgot option 4) some idiot
Wildmanfirelogo4-1.jpg

took it out of the van to measure the thread in order to make a connector for the veg oil filtration system and then covered it and the lathe up and forgot all about it.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Been there, done that Roger :ROFLMAO:

In fact I seem to do it pretty much everyday :Blush: nice feeling when you find it wasn't numbers (1) (2) or (3) 'tho init :RollEyes:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was clos right idea just wrong place - (checking if you took a pic of it )::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Glad you found it though, guess this means i will have to pay postage for one all on my own now :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back