Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Wot a fantastic weekend:thumb:
The Company the weather, and the steam fair and stalls:Cool: Flatest pitches on the site, right in the middle of the show.
Well worth the trip tup north, and we had little trouble with border control getting home, Slipped them a bottle of broon and they were more than happy to let us go:ROFLMAO:
Great to meet up with our Northern cousin's
Thank you all for a very pleasant weekend with a special thanks to Mike and Sally (Eyupmelad) for organising the meet:beer:
For the record A1 Friday and Monday 60mph both ways, all the way, no traffic problems:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Geo and Pammy

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Wot a fantastic weekend:thumb:
The Company the weather, and the steam fair and stalls:Cool: Flatest pitches on the site, right in the middle of the show.
Well worth the trip tup north, and we had little trouble with border control getting home, Slipped them a bottle of broon and they were more than happy to let us go:ROFLMAO:
Great to meet up with our Northern cousin's
Thank you all for a very pleasant weekend with a special thanks to Mike and Sally (Eyupmelad) for organising the meet:beer:
For the record A1 Friday and Monday 60mph both ways, all the way, no traffic problems:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Geo and Pammy

Good to here you got home ok, we are still here in the dark with the rain thundering off the roof. But it is still better than at home.:Cool::Cool:

Glad you had a good time we also have had a great weekend

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Great weekend. Great company, Just got home before the storms, Thanks Mike and Sally for arranging the weekend, And a special THANK YOU to Pammy for turning the burgers over:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mulaz

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Durham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
3 years
We would also like to say a big thanks to Mike and sally for organizing a great weekend!
:Smile:This was our first meet with Motorhome fun and what a fantastic time was had.:thumb:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Ian & SueLink Removed:thumb:

Last edited:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
had a great weekend our first time out with motorhomefun thanks to Mke andSally by the way we got home in time for bgt hope to meet you s all again scran

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Just arrived home!
Me & Dawn would like to say thanks to all the funsters that came over & said hello :thumb: nice to put faces to names.
Hope to meet you all again soon (without the stall :roflmto:)

P.S. Message for Pammy: You forgot to turn our burgers :Blush:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
We would like to add our appreciation for a fantastic weekend well done Ehuplad Mike and Sally......Nice to meet our Geordie members

Never been to a steam fair before but would definately go again.

When you get your head round the lingo of our Toon Army members it's just like being in England :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Away man woman man
Tony & Ruth :thumb:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
And a special THANK YOU to Pammy for turning the burgers over:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

It was a pleasure - but I'll be in hiding next time I see you with burgers in ya hands :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I won in the end tho' Bill cos I said that when you speak to me you should stand up - and you did even though you were saying 'Good Bye'.:Doh:

Great to meet new people - we had a really good laugh. Can't wait for Parc Verger.:thumb:

Well done Mike and Sally, your first organised meet. When's the next one. Had a really good run back with no problems and yes the A67 is a much better road.:winky:

mulaz

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Durham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
3 years
A Taste of the weekend

3564677970_b3544fc842.jpg

Link Removed

3563890243_1c33cac64a.jpg

Link Removed

3564709912_e8c7802231.jpg

3564738842_ee98a0e6a4.jpg

:thumb:

mulaz

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Durham
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
3 years
A few more pics!!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

atadloopy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2007
nottingham
Funster No
Exp
30+ years
hi all, just got back what a weekend hot by day cold by night, thanks go to everyone for making us so feel so welcome, will be seeing you all again soon i hope thanks again to Eyupmelad and friends for organising such an interesting weekend.

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
What a great meet - never been to a steam fair before but will be looking forward to the next one. It was great to meet friends, both old (no pun intended) and new! look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Special thanks to Mike and Sally, you did really well :thumb: Be sure to let me know when you organise the next one!

Suzy

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
What a great meet - never been to a steam fair before but will be looking forward to the next one. It was great to meet friends, both old (no pun intended) and new! look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Special thanks to Mike and Sally, you did really well :thumb: Be sure to let me know when you organise the next one!

Suzy

Sounds a blast, gutted I missed i,. next time definitely:Smile:

Mind you home circumstance are a issue at present :cry: but possibly could have made this one:wub:

Must keep more alert:Doh::Smile:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
th to
Blimey I missed this one didn't see it was on :cry::cry::cry::cry:

hi don t know if you would be interested in the truck show at barnard castle its the august bank hol weekend and is also another good show a couple of us are going we are already booked up

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
th to

hi don t know if you would be interested in the truck show at barnard castle its the august bank hol weekend and is also another good show a couple of us are going we are already booked up

Sounds good.

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
barnard csatle

anyone fancy going to truck show its on the august bank holiday:Smile:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
We can't make this one,:cry: we will be travelling back from France. It's Chris's mum's 80th birthday on the 31st, party time :::roflmto::roflmto:

Old_Arthur

Free Member
Dec 16, 2008
Sunny Donny
Funster No
the guy in the photos with the dog and tash was spotted on the hill around us commoners several times over the weekend ?:whatthe:the last time he asked me where he could dump his thunder box:winky:wonder now what he really wanted was he a spy:Doh::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You do realise you have blown the cover of one of our foremost undercover operatives of the northern division, I cant stress the amount of financial loss we may now suffer as a result of having to recruit and train a new member
Who the bloke with the tash was I don't know:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back