GAS-IT SECOND BOTTLE FITTED. (1 Viewer)

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
We decided to fit a second Gas-it bottle, so I rang "parts"yesterday morning and the chap told me what I needed and it all arrived at 08.30 this morning.. £180 including "the dreaded".. They had kept my details on-line from when I had ordered the 1st bottle. Very good..
Took no more than a few minutes to fit and "leak test".
Didn't bother getting a change over valve, as I decided that if I run one bottle till its empty, I will know where I stand gas wise and we can then keep an eye out for refill stations at our leisure..
Dead chuffed with the service from gas-it, so thought I would pass on a positive recommendation for anyone considering who to use for a re-fillable gas system..
I wouldn't want to go back to lugging these 11 Kg bottles around !!

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
Is this a fitted system where you fill both bottles from a filling point installed on the motorhome, or are they bottles that you take out and fill, but still with a pump. Or do they offer both options?
Thank you

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Is this a fitted system where you fill both bottles from a filling point installed on the motorhome, or are they bottles that you take out and fill, but still with a pump. Or do they offer both options?
Thank you

fitted Paul....Put fill point where yo want:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

St Piran

Free Member
May 22, 2012
North Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
How bazar. Just had my second Gasit bottle delivered today. Tell me, when you undid the fill hose from the first bottle did gas leak out or is there a one way valve fitted to bottle one?

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
I think you'll find they all have non return valves fitted.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
How bazar. Just had my second Gasit bottle delivered today. Tell me, when you undid the fill hose from the first bottle did gas leak out or is there a one way valve fitted to bottle one?

as said.. non-return valve fitted
you may get a little gas that is trapped in the fill hose.. just crack the connection and let it bleed out..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back