Free Member
Jun 5, 2015
winchester
Funster No
MH
renault machzone high top
Exp
since 1998
Good evening. A few years ago I stopped at an aire. North of Dunkirk Next to a beach. By some flats. A Sandy area. At the end of the town. Any ideas ? Or sugestions please.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Good evening. A few years ago I stopped at an aire. North of Dunkirk Next to a beach. By some flats. A Sandy area. At the end of the town. Any ideas ? Or sugestions please.
If you see some really old guys sat in a hole with rusty rifles and funny metal hats, just mention that no more destroyers are coming back for them. (y)(y)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...then-chose-turn-right-or-left-or-both.104891/

we stayed at Malo - le - Bains, see post 15 in above link, apologies I can't link just to the single post so you will have wade through the rest of my trip waffle :)

no facilities that I could see, but toilets on beach I guess would have a tap and dump option for cassette, we only did one night and were full of water and emptyish toilet

have fun (y)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
David,

If you press the hash number (next to the like button) you will be presented with a URL which includes a reference to the specific post. Cut and paste this into your link to direct another user to the specific post. Hope this helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
David,

If you press the hash number (next to the like button) you will be presented with a URL which includes a reference to the specific post. Cut and paste this into your link to direct another user to the specific post. Hope this helps.
You learn something new every day. (y) Just need t rememberit when I want to use it.lol:LOL:

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
If you see some really old guys sat in a hole with rusty rifles and funny metal hats, just mention that no more destroyers are coming back for them. (y)(y)
I thought that was you tootles :), still waiting for them fuzzy wuzzys to come

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Bray dunes?