Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
Today I drove to Germany, Kleve to be exact, to look at a Knaus Sun TI 600 LF, build on a Renault Master 2.5 Common Rail Diesel 120 HP, march 2007, 31.000 km. As soon as I pulled up I just knew it was THE ONE! She is perfect!
After a long time of looking around and reading all threads on this magnificent website I finally found the right one. Next friday I will take delivery and will spend a week around Kleve to get to know her. And then its off to France!
I want to thank all of you who posted threads which enabled me to make the (I hope) right choise.
:thanks2::beer: Hans in Amsterdam.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I will take delivery and will spend a week around Kleve to get to know her. And then its off to France!
Hans in Amsterdam.

That's good, you must be very lonely, because everywhere we've travelled from Calais to Marrakech there have been loads of Dutch caravans and motorhomes.

I guess it's "Last one out, turn off the lights".

Scotland is very popular with the Dutch, I guess you just like finding hills :)

We've not been to Amsterdam for 10 years. It's magic on a sunny day. Do you have any tips for doing it my MH ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

daveyboy

Free Member
Mar 2, 2009
cambs
Funster No
MH
rv
Exp
great news:thumb:

surprised you drove though

did you know you can fly ryanair to dusseldorf( weeze) airport which is just down the road from kleve.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
stuurman

stuurman

Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
Thank you all. I will try and post some pictures later , Wildman. Hilldweller, I know of two campings, one of which is very near to the marina where I live. Its called Vliegenbos and its rather expensive, but has a great connection into town (5 minutes to smack in the middle of town). Daveyboy, I knew that but am partial to driving, anyway it's only 2 hours.
Cant wait till friday, will keep you posted ::bigsmile:. Thanks again. Hans.

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Its called Vliegenbos and its rather expensive,

Looks good on their web site. I would not call €24 expensive. Especially one convenient for a major city. Maybe you have some shocks ahead as you travel round France.

Some pleasant shocks if you try municipal camping sites.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back