Sep 21, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Funster No
MH
Jayco Optimum
Exp
Since 2001
G'day
I have been a motorhomer in Australia for over 10years and we are still enjoying our chosen part-time lifestyle. In 2013 we undertook a 105 day motorhome trip from Frankfurt to Frankfurt around some of the continent. It was a great experience and I would love to return and this time drive on the left side of the road around the UK. We met many "Brits/pommies" :) in Europe and enjoyed out time with Jonathan and Susan in France.
I am a member of the Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia (CMCA) and regularly attend club meets in our local area around Brisbane.
I look forward to reading your forum and gaining lots of insight into the European motorhome activities

Cheerz

MiKe

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Welcome, this is a great club - come and join us! Excellent rallies, lots of friendly people, and many posts on this forum which you will enjoy!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
G'day Mike; welcome to the Fun. Need to get yer £10 Tenner out to keep posting ole'mate.

It'll be the best Tenner you ever spent.....#

Griff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Hi Mike
Welcome to fun we are currently down under in Perth on a house/car exchange for 6 months . Did Queensland two years ago in a Wicked van it was a little loud for us got a lot of stares 2 old fogies in a van with boobs and bums hand painted on the sides

OP
OP
O

Ozi MiKe

Free Member
Sep 21, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Funster No
MH
Jayco Optimum
Exp
Since 2001
Yes Wanderer, those vans have quite a reputation and are not well accepted because of some of the ?????? graffiti they have as a paint scheme. I know some camp sites do not allow them to stay at all. It is a pity because many of the drivers do not like the livery but only find out the consequences after they have paid for the hire.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Mike and welcome to Fun from Bonnie Scotland

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hi Ozi MiKe,Welcome to the shite sorry, site.What part of Brisbane are you?our daughter lives in Padington,and we often visit.I have to say I'm impressed with Brisbane,the city planners seem to have got it right especially the riverside.

OP
OP
O

Ozi MiKe

Free Member
Sep 21, 2015
Brisbane, Australia
Funster No
MH
Jayco Optimum
Exp
Since 2001
Mr Ed, we are in Annerley
I have just met Tom and Sue in "The Wizened of Oz" in a Bailey in Oz. Their FUN banner stands out like the proverbial appendages

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Gee Griff, can we wait till the exchange rate improves? Do I get a senior convict's discount :)
Hi:).....what Griff meant is you only get 5 free posts and then if you decide to join FUN & pay you'll get access to the full site.:)

Well worth it mate:D

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Welcome and I can confirm Debs message, one of the best £10 I have spent!

Clive

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back