Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Funsters

Message I have just received - can anybody help?

Dear Mo and Dick,

I have been let down on my RV hire for 17th to 24th August due to the vehicle being in a traffic accident (written off!).

This was a suprise week for my twins who are over from Dubai on school break.

I have tried nearly everywhere for a replacement but not yet secured anything.

(Deleted) have come back to me at £2,000 for the weeks hire!

I have already booked a site in Dorset (from the Big Pitch Guide) and Carvynick as well as car hire.

Do you have any possible contacts that I should speak with concerning the hiring of a RV for the week above?

Any Funster knowing of a contact please 'pm' me or email me - many thanks in anticipation.

Mo and Dick

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I have been let down on my RV hire for 17th to 24th August due to the vehicle being in a traffic accident (written off!).

What an odd request, he wants to pay £2K for an RV for a week in a fixed place. He can rent a static for much less or hotel or holiday camp.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
moandick

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Brian

Actually he had booked two sites for that week - not sure where the first one was to be - but the second was at Carvynick Country Club in Cornwall. I think the main problem is/was - that he wanted to drive it from the first to the second site - and that is an expensive 'hire' car!

I have put him in touch with various other people so lets hope he can fulfill his wish for the 'twins' holiday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back