Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years
hiya paps
if i ever was able to get to a FUN meet you would be the first man i would hunt down.
your hummer and wit fits perfectly with your pic profile :Wacko: but then again if i did meet you and you didn't look like your profile pic it just wouldn't be the papajohn i know onscreen,unless you look like :Doh:forget his name I DON'T BELIEVE IT awl hand of the tv:ROFLMAO:
sorry paps got bored,nothing to post about MH keep your post's coming they keep the boredom at bay

IAN

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
hiya paps
if i ever was able to get to a FUN meet you would be the first man i would hunt down.
your hummer and wit fits perfectly with your pic profile :Wacko: but then again if i did meet you and you didn't look like your profile pic it just wouldn't be the papajohn i know onscreen,unless you look like :Doh:forget his name I DON'T BELIEVE IT awl hand of the tv:ROFLMAO:
sorry paps got bored,nothing to post about MH keep your post's coming they keep the boredom at bay

IAN

VERY TRUE!!! ::bigsmile::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

New Rover

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Funster No
Is pappajohn the "scarlet pimpernel" of Scarborough?????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hiya paps

IAN

sorry to disappoint ian, i dont have a flat cap, let alone wearing it backwards.:Sad:

i dont belieeeeeeeve it ! you sussed me out.:winky:
victor meldrew is my alter-ego.:ROFLMAO:

this is what i really look like....

Last edited:
OP
OP
shifter

shifter

Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years
sorry to disappoint ian, i dont have a flat cap, let alone wearing it backwards.:Sad:

i dont belieeeeeeeve it ! you sussed me out.:winky:
victor meldrew is my alter-ego.:ROFLMAO:

this is what i really look like....

paps youve disapointed me
but victor meldrew with a drink problem sounds interresting
have another shot of corn
cheers IAN

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!