Dec 7, 2007
Merseyside.
Funster No
MH
Hightop.
Exp
17yrs.
Hiya,

Does anyone know where we could get a fiamma kassette 670 toilet or anywhere that supplies parts for this particular model ???
We go away tomorrow & our toilet has decided to spring a leak :cry: found one on fleabay and offered the guy good money to end auction early but he won't part with it :Doh:
Any help appreciated :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hiya,

Does anyone know where we could get a fiamma kassette 670 toilet or anywhere that supplies parts for this particular model ???
We go away tomorrow & our toilet has decided to spring a leak :cry: found one on fleabay and offered the guy good money to end auction early but he won't part with it :Doh:
Any help appreciated :thumb:

We stock a very wide range of Fiamma Toilets and spares but unless you are coming down our way............................ they will not get to you in time. Had you asked a couple of days ago......................

Peter

OP
OP
Dawn

Dawn

Free Member
Dec 7, 2007
Merseyside.
Funster No
MH
Hightop.
Exp
17yrs.
We stock a very wide range of Fiamma Toilets and spares but unless you are coming down our way............................ they will not get to you in time. Had you asked a couple of days ago......................

Peter

Hiya Peter,

We need the white piece from the grey cassette or the full grey cassette will do, I'm not sure but I think the white piece was also used on the earlier fiamma bi-pot ???
If you have one we'll have it of you :thumb: we're off in an hour or so, so I'll speak to you on Tuesday :Smile:
Thanks for your help :thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hiya Peter,

We need the white piece from the grey cassette or the full grey cassette will do, I'm not sure but I think the white piece was also used on the earlier fiamma bi-pot ???
If you have one we'll have it of you :thumb: we're off in an hour or so, so I'll speak to you on Tuesday :Smile:
Thanks for your help :thumb:

Hi Dawn,

Bad news I am afraid, Fiamma stopped making this particular toilet in 1991!

Autosleeper either had loads or bought up any ones that were left and continued to fit them until they ran out I am informed.

There are no spares available, you might get lucky at Autosleepers otherwise its a new Thetford toilet installation.

If you have a word with Darren, Glenn or Ian they might be able to help.

Sorry

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back