Hello Everybody (1 Viewer)

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
OK here we go, have been Motorhoming for about 9Yrs, before that we Were Tuggers, before that we had Tents but we have ALLWAYS enjoyed the company of everybody
that we have met along the way.
Barb and i (Steve) have just this week taken delivery of a Rapido 741F, and well chuffed we are with it, of to Honiton this w/end to test it all out, before we go on holiday poper in July, Wales / Somerset.
But probaby will get away again asp. We both enjoy a bit of Beach Fishing and just being out somewhere, even justtucking up in the rain and doing nothing.

Anyway i am rabbiting on now so, say hello and heres to many more years of great company. :thumb:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Bigfish and :welcome:to MHFun.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Sweeney-todds

Deleted User
Hi Barb and Jim:welcome:..... we are new here too, and loving it, very friendly.
Another fisherman too:thumb:::bigsmile:

Bill & Lorraine:Smile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hello and welcome to the FUN.

We have also tried every form of camping, trailer tenting, caravanning, but must admit Motorhoming is the easiest.

Enjoy the summer and your new motorhome.

Regards
Pat and Neil

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Barb and Jim:welcome:..... we are new here too, and loving it, very friendly.
Another fisherman too:thumb:::bigsmile:

Bill & Lorraine:Smile:

Hello Bill,

I see you are a fisherman too, I have just got an inflatable kayak, and was wondering what you need for the least amount of kit to fish from it. I like a bit of fishing, but the kayak as taking most of the room up so any kit would have to be minimal. I suppose also you need different stuff for sea or lake fishing. What would you advise.

Sorry for going of subject, maybe you can pm the result.

Kind regards
Pat

OP
OP
bigfish

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
Kayak fishing

Hello Bill,

I see you are a fisherman too, I have just got an inflatable kayak, and was wondering what you need for the least amount of kit to fish from it. I like a bit of fishing, but the kayak as taking most of the room up so any kit would have to be minimal. I suppose also you need different stuff for sea or lake fishing. What would you advise.

Sorry for going of subject, maybe you can pm the result.

Kind regards
Pat

Hi Pat

Ok somebody else will have different ideas on the fishing, but down here on the Solent i know that the lads usually use either a small spining rod, or my favorite a 5/6 weight
Fly fishing rod, very little gear needed. Excellent fun with a fish on, good for Bass, pollock, Black Bream and probably the best sort fish is a humble Mackeral. But do
get advice from your local tackle dealer to get get the wright rod / real / line setup.

Hope this helps, no such thing as an of subject.

Tightlines

Steve

Thank you to evrybody for the welcome Messages :beer:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back