mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Without giving away who owns which (in case fear of reprisal makes some people vote in a certain way) please help settle a discussion from the weekend in Kent about which of these lovely pooches is the most cute...
IMAG0309.jpg
IMAG0308.jpg
IMAG0307.jpg
IMAG0306.jpg
IMAG0302.jpg

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Couldn't possibly decide from the photos. A few dogs have a better advantage as you can see them more clearly so unfair to the other ones I think.
Anyway all dogs are cute to their owners.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mjltigger

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
you forgot, "none of the above" :reel:
Cutest is relative so even if you don't think dogs are cute there is still a scale of comparison... Besides, knowing who all the owners are I wouldn't open anyone up to the danger that would bestow them if they chose that option...

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I like the black and white one.

Not very good on dogs but I think it's a spaniel.

OP
OP
mjltigger

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
I like the black and white one.

Not very good on dogs but I think it's a spaniel.
I think I'm right in saying the black and white one is a cockerpoo.. the black one is a sprocker spaniel.. I don't know what the others are, I'm not great at breeds either...

On that note, how do dogs know other creatures are dogs.. they all look different sou d different and act different and yet dogs know that sheep and cats aren't dogs.. how do they do that..

Deleted User
I think I'm right in saying the black and white one is a cockerpoo.. the black one is a sprocker spaniel.. I don't know what the others are, I'm not great at breeds either...

On that note, how do dogs know other creatures are dogs.. they all look different sou d different and act different and yet dogs know that sheep and cats aren't dogs.. how do they do that..

By smelling their arses ;)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
the black one is a sprocker spaniel..

I thought it was a Cocker but I can see where you're coming from. A lot of working cocker breeders are taking the piss, erm, being less that honest, erm, making mistakes with what they put on the paperwork re bloodlines at the moment. Quite a few of the so called best Cockers in the country at the moment look more like Springers to me.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...

Is the black,white one Maddy?

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
The one that wipes his or her feet before entering the motorhome.:)

I had a Newfoundland years ago.....She wouldn't wipe her feet either !:LOL:

Regards

JohnP(y)

ps......They're all cute.....they're dogs(y)

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
I like the black and white one too. Mind you she is Dad's dog so I'd be in trouble otherwise ;) I think they are all cute really :)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I like the black and white one too. Mind you she is Dad's dog so I'd be in trouble otherwise ;) I think they are all cute really :)

so its is Maddy..blimey she has grown!lol

still a handful?:)

Reactions: Ven

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
That picture is lovely. It looks like he's (hope he's a he) pleading for something ha ha.
You have clearly not met him.......... trying to look appealing is about his only redeeming feature. Failed gun dog and professional oaf.

He is lovely, really

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back