Auto-sleeper faults to watch for and general opinions (1 Viewer)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I am still wondering about a new van and the criteria I have is An automatic gearbox ,the sleeping arrangements with plenty of room and good cooking area. What has happened is that I have narrowed it down to A Mercedes base with auto 7G box as the underpinning.
This leads me to Hymer ML-T and an ML-i Which I looked at to buy from Europe and import OR as I saw the other day at the Newark Show, an Auto-sleeper, the model on offer with a discount was a Beckford 2014 model since dropped, with the rear lounge and a dancefloor with a nice kitchen.
I was quite taken with this van but as it must be well over a year old why did it not sell before? Do they have any build problems? any other problems that might make it a mistake to buy, it did seem quite well put together but short on large item storage.
Anyone got one? how is it?

Aug 31, 2015
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, AS Winchcombe
Exp
since 2013
we are collecting our AS Suffolk (bought at newark show a week last saturday) on Thursday. On a merc sprinter with proper autobox and rear lounge it sounds similar to the Beckford but older (2010). I will let you know how we get on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Very little bias towards AS on there in fact the forum is ASs' biggest critic if you care to read back. Saw you signed up the other day

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back