Duvet storage bags ??? (1 Viewer)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
We have two single duvets that came in the usual zip up bags which we keep them in..
But of course they haven't lasted long..
So can anyone advise on where to buy and recommendations of what to get ?

Current ones as above have zips but it's a fight getting them in but once in they are nice and compact and store neatly under the sofa.

Thanks !!

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
We have two single duvets that came in the usual zip up bags which we keep them in..

Current ones as above have zips but it's a fight getting them in but once in they are nice and compact and store neatly under the sofa.

Thanks !!

S
Zip storage bags from Ikea ???

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/10056770/

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Years ago I bought kit from bags4everything but being such good quality have not had to buy more for several years. I presume they are still going? they used to attend every motorhome show

edit Yes
http://www.bags4everything.co.uk/

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014

Thanks !!

We've found storing linen and bedding a bit of a challenge as we mainly have overhead lockers which are not very big.
I bought two underbed plastic storage bags, it's quite easy to fold the single duvets in to them, then we store them vertically in the shower.

Edit: just seen you say you want something durable, don't know how long the storage bags are likely to last but can't see why they wouldn't last a reasonable time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Years ago I bought kit from bags4everything but being such good quality have not had to buy more for several years. I presume they are still going? they used to attend every motorhome show

edit Yes
http://www.bags4everything.co.uk/

This is the company we saw at the Malvern show. I think.. Looks good quality and more what would fit the bill !
Thanks !

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We have two summer weight duvets for use in the van. Jill sewed Velcro to the corners so that we can use them singly or fastened together. When not in use the spare one is kept in a bag with a drawstring fastening which we originally bought years ago to keep a sleeping bag in (it may have actually come with a sleeping bag).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back