(Some) of the Gang Gather at Newbury... (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its raining hard at Newbury now. Raindrops on a motorhome roof when you are snug inside - Luxury::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I see miss Katy Brown in one of the two pictures:winky::thumb:

Gutted I cant be there:cry::cry:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Its raining hard at Newbury now. Raindrops on a motorhome roof when you are snug inside - Luxury::bigsmile:

Mmmm! unless its 4am and the raindrops on the roof woke you:Angry:

dont know about you rubber-roofers but us with plastic roofs know what its like to be INSIDE a babies rattle.....:winky:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
We rubber roofers get the same racket John, Im with Jim on this though,
there is something magical about being in a box when its raining outside, I cant realy explain but I love it:Doh:
Geo

Last edited:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
We rubber roofers get the same racket John, Im with Jim on this though,
there is something magical about being in a box when its raining outside, I cant realy explain but I love it:Doh:
Geo

Don't like it thundering and lightening when I'm in the RV but raining? yes I can relate to it too. Good book, box of chockies, cat curled up at the side of me, the old man quiet on his computer - sheer bliss:ROFLMAO:

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
if anyones wondering,
lionheart is mine, along with his 3 cage mates (nugget, honey and tatyana) he's a very sweet, docile, loving fancy rat, everyone who met him seemed to like him, tho tatyana being a russian blue with silky soft fur wins the cuteness contest every time,
Lionheart and nugget are curled up against my arm in bed right now gently snoring away.... yup, ratties can snore, little squeaky ones, ever so cute but freaky at the same time... especialy when they are dreaming of chasing something and laying on their side, fun when one of them is awake and keeps nipping the feet that are running in the air, will be a shame to have to put them in their own bed soon, but i need to sleep sometime.

We really enjoyed the newbury show once we met the funsters, a really good mix of people with such different personalities, your sure there'll never be a dull moment, thankyou for making us feel so welcome, even if we do have some strange travel companions.

i like the sound of the rain on the roof, especialy when your on a campsite and the arrogant people in the tent oposite are sat in their steamed up car arguing about who's great idea it was to go camping :)

tho after 4 nights of the rain on the roof at newbury i was getting a tad fed up of that sound,
we're now at chipping norton, and parked under some darn tree's, so not only do we get those extra loud rain drops off the leaves, they keep on going for an hour after the rain has stopped.

i really love watching the snow build up on the roof hatch the most tho (laying in bed and looking up at it), especialy the time it happened in germany, was trying to get to dusseldorf in december, snow started and motorway ground to a halt, got off at the next exit and round a roundabout just in time... bus following us slid and blocked the whole lot up,
made it to a carpark and could move no more, but we didnt care, i just dug the snow from the heaters air inlet under the van, and settled down for the 3 days it took us to get out,
don't think the people in cars enjoyed it as much tho' :shout:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back