Big Ed

Free Member
May 4, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hello everyone, joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and have say how nice it is to meet so many helpful and friendly people.
Just brought an Autosleeper Executive which is about 18 months old, probably one of the last ones made.
The water heater and water pump are located under the wardrobe floor which is fixed and not removable, in fact to gain access you have to remove the boxing around the flue, disconnect and remove the PSU electronic control and then remove the wardrobe floor. Should the floor have a removable panel? Can anyone help?

Big Ed.:Sad:

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Hello everyone, joined the forum a couple of weeks ago and have say how nice it is to meet so many helpful and friendly people.
Just brought an Autosleeper Executive which is about 18 months old, probably one of the last ones made.
The water heater and water pump are located under the wardrobe floor which is fixed and not removable, in fact to gain access you have to remove the boxing around the flue, disconnect and remove the PSU electronic control and then remove the wardrobe floor. Should the floor have a removable panel? Can anyone help?

Any pic's that dosn't seem right to me most water pumps have a reasonable access, something wrong if you have to do all that dismantling?

could it be there is an easier way to get to the pump?

others may know?

If not then i would jigsaw on opening in the wardrobe then fix supports for the cutout.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

if it doesnt now, it would have when i put it back together,...:Doh: what a palarver just to get to the pump.:whatthe:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
Hi, I've just signed up to this forum, hopfully to get some info on the Chausson Allegro 83 I've just changed to from an Autosleepers Executive SE 2003.

But in response to the water pump access question, in my 2003, access was under the o/s bunk behind the drivers seat. There was also an access panel in the wardrobe base to get to the rear of the gas heater, not water heater, as that was also next to the pump. The wardrobe access panel was screwed in place, but I soon altered that with a hinge, so that waterproofs could be stored there & got at fairly quickly.

I should imagine I'll need to ask my Chausson questions in the relevent "Continental Motorhome" site.

BeeJay

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Big Ed andBee Jay Welcome to the FUN site
if your not sure where to ask a question Just ask, we dont stand on ceremony here:thumb:
Geo

Kanberlingo

Free Member
May 18, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10yrs. & 20yrs towing.
Thanks for the welcome.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements