Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
I was wondering if any of you old sweats! knew of any sites where people swap motorhomes, i got a nexxo t660 10 months ago and now decided i need a bit more room,( the daughters that said they would'nt be seen dead touring with their mum and dad changed their minds):Doh:, so now i can't even get peace when im away in the van, i love kids ,but couldn't eat a whole one!!!!:roflmto:, seriously though if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated:thumb:.

45eEver

Free Member
Apr 15, 2009
Funster No
Howzabout a tent or cheap caravan BazFergy.

Children have very changeable minds, as you may have discovered.
Spme even prefer camping to motorhoming.

Apart from that, I daresay any place that lets punters advertise motorhomes will let you advertize part exchanges.

Except Arrogant Ebay, as far as I can discover.
I must admit, I am hampered by their teenagers' bedroom approach to presenting information though.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I need less room, the beast (my avatar) is max 6 berth 21ft massive (almost 1 ton payload). I'd be up for a swap.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I was wondering if any of you old sweats! knew of any sites where people swap motorhomes, i got a nexxo t660 10 months ago and now decided i need a bit more room,( the daughters that said they would'nt be seen dead touring with their mum and dad changed their minds):Doh:, so now i can't even get peace when im away in the van, i love kids ,but couldn't eat a whole one!!!!:roflmto:, seriously though if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated:thumb:.

I have plenty of vans to swop/trade whatever!

Peter

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Why not advertise it on here. Good classified section.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

hym

Free Member
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Why not advertise it on here. Good classified section.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:
you could try a site called swapz or even preloved and say what you would like and see waht happens! what is the value of yours? john

OP
OP
bazfergy

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
you could try a site called swapz or even preloved and say what you would like and see waht happens! what is the value of yours? john

hi john our van is worth £35,000 cheers bazfergy (barry):thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back