Help to settle an argument with Shifty please (1 Viewer)

Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I know this could become yet another toilet thread & for that I apologise, but I really do need some help from you all to confirm that I am right :rolleyes:.
When using the loo in the van, I open the blade so that any deposits go straight down into the cassette (or khazi as he calls it). He, on the other hand seems to take great delight in observing & taking note of anything he is getting rid of before opening & flushing.......
Which one of us is right??

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
I know this could become yet another toilet thread & for that I apologise, but I really do need some help from you all to confirm that I am right :rolleyes:.
When using the loo in the van, I open the blade so that any deposits go straight down into the cassette (or khazi as he calls it). He, on the other hand seems to take great delight in observing & taking note of anything he is getting rid of before opening & flushing.......
You musty understand that Mr Shiftzz is a person of Welsh extraction. In 1964, he inadvertently swallowed a sixpence. Sixpence is a lot of money to a tight git. He's still looking for it today. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
got a cat that does the same .... doesn't flush it away though ........ in the soil you daft buggers not in the LOO!!

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Yes, he got it off Elsie Tanner........................................................:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Newsflash......

Tootles taking "joke" lessons from Old Mo.........
It's those people from Hollingworth & Tintwistle - all in bred even when they're not bred there.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
When depositing try quickly shutting the blade cutting said deposit in half. That way you will both be right :sneaky:
But then, (if your very quick), you could end up with half a nicker, instead of sixpence.........:)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Talk about creeps. My output is a work of art much admired and valued. I nearly got considered for an art grant from leicestershire county coucil.

I also add delicate sound effects so to minimise the disruption.

On a serious note she is wrong, you have to savour the moment and admire the handy work. Not simply dump it through an ole.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Talk about creeps. My output is a work of art much admired and valued. I nearly got considered for an art grant from leicestershire county coucil.
Well tha's hardly a surprise with what you've told me about them.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008

On a serious note she is wrong, you have to savour the moment and admire the handy work. Not simply dump it through an ole.
:Eeek:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
My output is a work of art much admired and valued. I nearly got considered for an art grant from leicestershire county coucil.

And the winner is...............................................................................................................Mr ShiftZZ and TURD!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Golden-Turd-Award1.jpg

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08

Bit like admiring fresh pebble dashing :Eeek:
Was gonna put this smeler on :moon2:

:wink::wink::wink:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Off course your right :)
For gods sake just slap the little shit :confused:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Madam!

The Fella in question is a reffo from one of the English colonies to the west of civilization. They are reknowned for their "strange" habits, Burrowing into the ground, ovine fornication, egg chasing, and examining their "deposits" I guess, to see if there is anything useful they can salvage! the odd half digested pea? springs to mind!

Madam!

trying to understand such creatures as to why they behave in such fashion, is like trying to solve the meaning of life!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back