"Motorhoming France" ??? (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We are preparing for our next trip to France (very soon :)) and I am just wondering if I can improve my current library of books/apps etc

Has anyone joined Motorhoming France? what do you think of it?

I have:
All the Aires (ed 4)
Camperstop Europe 2014
Bordaltlas 2014
Motorhome Parkings
Aires Camping (French!)

I do like the apps and I accept they carry up to date info............ but the Dutch park anywhere (!) andthe reviews are in Dutch...... and the French one is all in French (!)

Just fishing for advice/ideas........ :)

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
I also joined this week, we are off towards Burgundy Tuesday, It does compliment the other publications, to day I added France passion,
works just like Brit stops, There appear to be many Vin yards in the Burgundy region all of which offer their services. You do not have to buy the wine or cheese,
but at least its not dead money for a parking space! The other book I have is the Lonely Planet , good value for £17.00. ( unfortunately it does not show any MH parking)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I am on Motorhomingfrance, it's ok, has a new forum which is slowly getting going.
You can get a memory stick with the Aires on but an iPad won't read it you need a laptop/PC then load it onto the iPad!
There's a few others on here that are on MHfrance too.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, I've been a member for several years I find the site very good and Alan who run the site very helpful ,I have printed off the area's info for which we currently are touring Brittany, and have used that for all my aires stops , details are very good and all in english.
Can't use memory stick as my tablet won't accept usb connection.
Terry

OP
OP
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Hi @FIDGET It does indeed look a good site, is it 'mobile friendly' or always full 'PC' pages?

As it happens 'Searchforsites' looks very good too......?

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi,I'm using it on my tablet now near Port Louis Brittany connect to my mifi.
I also am on search for sites (registered ). I like both sites,I'm old fashioned I like paper copy so motorhomingfrance wins.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back