Update on replacement wash basin (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
As promised to @JockandRita and @TheBig1 @Judgemental 's thread about new wash basin I have an update on the basin we have had made by a firm in Derby.
The basin is a really good match and fits really well...it is far better quality and much stronger than the original that was fitted.
It took around 10 days from us posting it to receiving it back and that included a bank holiday weekend.
We are really pleased with the service we received and would reccomend the company to anyone needing a replacement basin or shower tray.
Basin in situ but not fitted as yet.
image.jpg

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
As promised to @JockandRita and @TheBig1 @Judgemental 's thread about new wash basin I have an update on the basin we have had made by a firm in Derby.
The basin is a really good match and fits really well...it is far better quality and much stronger than the original that was fitted.
It took around 10 days from us posting it to receiving it back and that included a bank holiday weekend.
We are really pleased with the service we received and would reccomend the company to anyone needing a replacement basin or shower tray.
Basin in situ but not fitted as yet.View attachment 74665
Thanks for the update Anne. :)

It really does look the business. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Can you post the manufacturers name, something like that is very handy to know if certain moulded items are no longer ex stock.

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Can you post the manufacturers name, something like that is very handy to know if certain moulded items are no longer ex stock.
His name is Derek Justice G.R.P.Leisure tel 01332600825 mobile 07792607664.
He does all types of mouldings for caravan and motorhomes including basins, shower trays ,wheel spats etc
He made a mould for ours as he didn't have one the same but he does carry moulds for some basins.
I have no connection just a very happy customer , I was put onto him by another funster @Mags52 who was also very happy with the basin he made for them a few years ago.
The price we paid for this basin was £65 which was less than half the price quoted by another company who had the old basin for a few weeks before saying they were too busy to do it.
Derek kept us informed throughout by email and was a pleasure to deal with right from the first phone call I made to him to receiving the completed basin back.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back