Free Member
Sep 1, 2015
Hythe, Hants
Funster No
MH
Lo-line
Exp
1 month
Hi Guys, I bought my 2010 Bessacarr E540 just 17 days ago so I reckon I really am a Newbie! Had 2 separate nights away but am planning a 2 week tour of Scotland, Skye area from about 7th September.
I have already demanded the dealer put new tyres on and today got a new vehicle battery fitted. Just waiting for a microwave turntable plate now! The dealer has not hesitated in all fairness. The moment I told him my tyres had a max psi of 65 on the, and Swift recommended 73psi and 79psi, he immediately sent me to have them changed. They were van tyres! So, that's my short intro into motorhoming so it can only get better. Looking forward to lots of help from you guys in the future.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hello & Welcome

Mel & Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
:welc:
I love that area of Scotland, but then I also love single malt! :D
Your niggles sound exactly that, and top marks for the dealer for sorting it. May I wish you many happy travels in your new van :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mothy

Mothy

Free Member
Sep 1, 2015
Hythe, Hants
Funster No
MH
Lo-line
Exp
1 month
Thank you Dan, New tyres and battery by dealer after I investigated coding and small print on said items but as you say, good on them for responding. I assure you my lovely wife and I intend having as much fun as possible in our 'Bessy'. I wonder just how many Bessacarrs there are out there with such an original name?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back