My meet, Hayling Island,Sept 09 (1 Viewer)

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
When i first posted about my meet, I referred to it as a 'Talbot gathering'. I should have said, Camper, motor-home etc meet. I have planed this event to celebrate getting an old wreck of a Talbot 'up and running' after several months of rebuilding after finding it rusting away in a garden. It is not finished yet, but as I said, 'up and running'. We have just 'lost' a very dear member of the family, so I am dedicating this meet in memory of Jack! Some very nice folk are coming, inc John {Running Bear] with His 'Birds of Prey' and a few 'Party/meet animals' We have arranged lots of fun stuff, some entertainments and an American supper party. There is a slipway for your boat [if you have one!] and fishing. Lots of great places to visit and shops, pub etc very near.
This meet is a 4 day event from September 11th to 15th on just about the best site in the area. Right on the water of the famous 'Fishery Creek' on Hayling Island in Hampshire. I have Arranged this meet as a privately Organised event with no commercial links, no catches and no scams etc. My invitation for members, visitors etc to this site is of a personal, friendly nature!
This is going to be a good one, so if you would like to come; book direct with the site for your pitch; Fishery Creek Touring Park, 100 Fishery Lane, Hayling Island, Hants. PO11 9NR. Telephone 02392 462164. Ask for Julie [manager] and quote; 'Paol Hart's Talbot meet' The cost is only 50 quid per pitch inc EHU and free showers. A lovely site with generous, mainly flat pitches. Very clean and well maintained. Hope to see you there! Let me know on this thread if you are booking. There are a total of 40 pitches set aside for us, but quite a few are already taken.
Looking forward to a great meet...Paol. [LaughingHeart]

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
Surely you mean HAYLING Island:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes I do mean HaYling.... give me a break! .... The 'T' is next to the 'Y' on my keyboard, as it is on yours and every other one. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!:Doh::whatthe::Smile:........Paol. [come to the meet]:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
:thumb:If anyone is interested in this meet, it is time to think about booking, as half of the pitches have already been taken. It looks like it's going to be a big one. some real nice folk coming too! All sorts of camping units, from a small tent to motor-homes! You will not be disappointed with this one!
Paol.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Yes I do mean HaYling.... give me a break! .... The 'T' is next to the 'Y' on my keyboard, as it is on yours and every other one. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!:Doh::whatthe::Smile:........Paol. [come to the meet]:thumb:
Wish I could come, I lived in Leigh Park for 20 years and had a shop on the island, but it clashes with the Shepton Mallet show in somerset sorry.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back