What would you insist on in your next motorhome? (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Following on for the deciding factors thread I thought I would ask what you have in your present motorhome that would be a "must have" in your next van.....

I would not be without our huge garage..... it wasn't on the wish list having never had a motorhome with a garage under fixed bed before but now it is a must have!

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
U-Shaped lounge - great for entertaining, and gives you a huge bed!
Gadgets don't really count because you can retrofit them, but the rear view camera is right up there on the list!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
U-Shaped lounge - great for entertaining, and gives you a huge bed!
Gadgets don't really count because you can retrofit them, but the rear view camera is right up there on the list!

Yes, I was thinking more about layout and fittings / fixtures that would be difficult and very expensive to change / retrofit :)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
U shaped as well for us, if there's only two of you you can leave the bed up and use it as a Hugh comfy sofa, or put it away and have room for more to sit at , in fact this thread is about your next mh but we like this one just as it is and don't intend ever swopping it, it's got everything we need.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Well it's not everybody's cup of tea, but we get on great with our quirky drop down bed that gives us a good sized day area. But the U shaped lounge also gets or vote, can be a nice day area or left up as a bed. Plus you get some good sized lockers which I would dearly love! Some air con would be nice and cruise control... :rolleyes::):)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
75Virgins and a river of wine (dry white sort of Souve), may be an automatic BBQ that burns meat, then summons the Fire Brigade when the meat is ready to eat? A loo I can sit on without pressing my forehead' knees into the wall in front, a toilet seat that fits a size 18 arse not a size 8!, a Bathroom:)rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:) that I can walk into without turning side ways, a mirror, where I can see just where the bloody Razor that's sliding over my throat is actually positioned, without being some sort of contortionist!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Twin beds with a fill in between, access to the loo at night without climbing down the Eiger after going over the Wifey.

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
no bloody leaks ,and a good dealer lol still lol ray Mitzimad j/b had 30 dancing girls in his m/h did you not see them ha ha

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back