Free Member
Aug 25, 2015
united kingdom
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2005
Hi Everyone, I wonder if anyone can help me..lol..after an accident im'e looking to replace a glass sink cover on a Chausson Allegro 97 motor home..2009..i wonder if anyone can help in pointing me in the right direction where to start..i believe they arn't cheap to replace!!..lol..someone suggested going to a good glaziers and having one made but as it has a 'dark' pattern running across the glass it wouldn't match the hob cover..any advice please?

Regards, Nigel.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I broke ours 2 weeks after getting the van. 2 years later still not replaced. Managed without. I guess they are expensive though, everything is with a motorhome.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
it depends on make and model of the sink. the motorhome its fitted in has little relevance. a photo would help

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Took our cover off, too handy a space to lose, heat resistant mat in the bottom and the kettle rides there ready to put on for a brew on route. (y)

OP
OP
M

mistered60*

Free Member
Aug 25, 2015
united kingdom
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2005
it depends on make and model of the sink. the motorhome its fitted in has little relevance. a photo would help
Thanks for your reply, any idea how you find out what make/model it is?..i just thought by mentioning the year of the van it would be same sink in all for an Allegro 97?..cheers..Nigel.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back