Duetto to go (1 Viewer)

birdvan

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Funster No
Hi all, have taken delivery of a 2007 model Duetto today, only driven a few miles home. We probably had a good dealer handover but still some questions for instance how do you get waste water from tap to waste site. Do you have to have a hose or is one onsite or ? Any tips specific to Duetto would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance Birdvan

OP
OP
B

birdvan

Free Member
Apr 30, 2009
Funster No
Hi all I see quite a few people have looked at my posting but no replies? But perhaps you can help on a more specific question. Went on first run yesterday but not certain what revs to cruise at. Ford handbook is fairly useless dont drive to fast ot labour. But not used to diesels. Rev counter has green band 1500 to 3000 revs so for max economy would 1500 revs be ok, seems a little low dont want to labour engine?

Birdvan

davetthedon

Free Member
Mar 25, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
GreatBig Bugger
Exp
Someone answer this persons question!.....

Hi
Answer to 2 questions.
1. Drive to the motorhome service point on the campsite or use a wastemaster or similar.
2. Drive as you would normally drive your car, but don't expect it to fly. Its not a speed machine, its a home on wheels. IE no 0-60 in 3.2 secs, more like 0-60 in 10 mins. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

evans88

Free Member
Jul 8, 2008
South Devon
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Hi all I see quite a few people have looked at my posting but no replies? But perhaps you can help on a more specific question. Went on first run yesterday but not certain what revs to cruise at. Ford handbook is fairly useless dont drive to fast ot labour. But not used to diesels. Rev counter has green band 1500 to 3000 revs so for max economy would 1500 revs be ok, seems a little low dont want to labour engine?

Birdvan

What is meant is don't labour the engine so it shudders and don't over rev when the vehicle roars. Anything in between is fine. You could cruise comfortably at 70 miles per hour.

One good site to join would be the ford transit forum frequented by transit enthusiasts and mechanics. You will need to refer to the Mk 6/Mk 7 forum at Ford Transit Forum • Index page

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back