Peace takers (1 Viewer)

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
  • sites that charge 2,3 or more £s per night for a dog :Angry:
  • sites that quote a price for 2 peeps, charge extra for additional adults but won't give a reduction if you're on your own :Angry:

anyone care to add to the list?

Last edited by a moderator:

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
We agree - there is no logic or fairness in either of these examples. We also do not like sites that charge motorhomers and RVers for a toad when car and caravan are allowed with no problem.

Bob and Di

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sites that charge extra for

* Roll out awning (sun shade)

* Pup tent (for the kids)

* For an RV just because it is an RV, not for a bigger pitch.

* A towed car

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Shubberdog

Deleted User
I have just fallen out with the Camping and Caravan Club because they charge for dogs and I have two :swear:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
paying for dogs

when did you have to start paying for dogs with caravan and camping club?

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
when did you have to start paying for dogs with caravan and camping club?

snap!!!!!!!!!

Woolacoombe sands used to charge £5 a night for dogs but all in price for family including use of leisure suite (so you could be mum, dad & 4 kids with no extra charge) but just me and my dog the same price as family plus Bruno's £5:Doh::RollEyes:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
C & C C sites don't charge for dogs, and they charge per person so work out very good value for me.

I object to paying for dogs - they don't use more electric or take showers, and in many cases the sites that charge most for them are the ones with the smallest or non-existant dog walks, and no poo bins. They obviously don't want my dogs there so they can do without my custom as well.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
snap!!!!!!!!!

Woolacoombe sands used to charge £5 a night for dogs but all in price for family including use of leisure suite (so you could be mum, dad & 4 kids with no extra charge) but just me and my dog the same price as family plus Bruno's £5:Doh::RollEyes:
If you are going to Woolacombe sands you pass the beasts lair, otherwise known as the home of the Lazy Buzzard. Not that there is a sign up, hee hee so give me a shout the night before you are coming down. you never know our site might be up and running.

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi don't have a problem with any sites, if I don't like them; I don't go there. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
  • sites that charge 2,3 or more £s per night for a dog :Angry:
  • sites that quote a price for 2 peeps, charge extra for additional adults but won't give a reduction if you're on your own :Angry:
anyone care to add to the list?

Sites that won't let pets on :Sad:

Sites that charge extra for a MH :Angry:

Sites that charge for wind out awnings........it don't even touch their land!............Wonder if they would apply that to window awnings..........let m see, you have 5 awnings at £5 per awning per day :Eeek:

Boo

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back