LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Our poor Tara, as if she hasn't been through enough lately.

Took her to the VET yesterday too have her conditional Spay done. I got a phone call from the vet to say that she had been leaking some milk and could be experiencing a pseudo pregnancy. He went ahead anyway, when she came home yesterday she was ok if not of course drowsy.
Today she is mad, completely and utterly MAD. SHe has adopted two toys as her babies and is charging around the house thinking she has puppies, nesting in the garden and going dolaly.

I went to the VET whom pxd some hormone thing at £80--:Doh::Doh:

anyone else had a dog with a pseudo puppy?

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Our poor Tara, as if she hasn't been through enough lately.

Took her to the VET yesterday too have her conditional Spay done. I got a phone call from the vet to say that she had been leaking some milk and could be experiencing a pseudo pregnancy. He went ahead anyway, when she came home yesterday she was ok if not of course drowsy.
Today she is mad, completely and utterly MAD. SHe has adopted two toys as her babies and is charging around the house thinking she has puppies, nesting in the garden and going dolaly.

I went to the VET whom pxd some hormone thing at £80--:Doh::Doh:

anyone else had a dog with a pseudo puppy?

Does that make us all Aunties and Uncles?

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Oh boy, you might just have to weather this until she comes in to season, I had this with a german shepherd, it's a flippin nightmare, just be careful she doesn't get aggresive with the kids if they try to touch her "babies"
Chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
:Eeek: no sorry paul & Nikki no experience of this at all, can only think that Tara clever that she is knew what you was upto and thought this is my last chance:ROFLMAO: so you will just have to bear with her till she gets over it, no nappy changing though:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hope things get back to normal soon:thumb:

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Not hugely helpfull, but our potty head westie fusses and walks ball her most nights and seems determined to teach it to do it's buisness in the garden:Eeek:

Always after she's had her tea for 10-15mins. 4years old, and 'fixed' as soon as advisable (vet).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back